This is an informative video on the SRS Designation that may help you in deciding what credentials you are looking for in a real estate agent. Luckily, Kristin has this as well as her CRS Designation to better serve your every need! Above all,, feel free to request more about our ability to help you sell your house!
From the National Association of Realtors Website on the SRS Designation:
“Who is it for?
The Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) designation is the premier credential in seller representation. It is designed to elevate professional standards and enhance personal performance. The designation is awarded to real estate practitioners by the Real Estate Business Institute (REBI) who meet specific educational and practical experience criteria.
What You Gain
The SRS Course will redefine your “normal” and reinvent the way you represent sellers. It provides a comprehensive foundation of skill development, training and resources to help real estate professionals represent the interests of sellers in today’s marketplace.
Students learn to:
- Increase listings and grow their business
- Demonstrate and communicate their value package to seller clients
- Understand and apply the Code of Ethics & Standards of Practice
- Understand and comply with state license laws when representing sellers
- Learn and implement methods, tools, and techniques to provide support and services that sellers want and need
Additional Member Benefits Include:
- Membership in an elite group of trained seller client advocates
- Access to a wealth of member-only education, resources and services.
- “Find An SRS” Online Directory for the public to access and for direct member to member referral opportunities
- Subscription to the bi-monthly digital Real Estate Business Magazine(link is external)
- SRS social media community – Facebook(link is external), LinkedIn(link is external) and Twitter(link is external)
- Exclusive, member-only webinars and videos.”
Additionally, here are some blog posts that may interest you: